In comparison to traditional electric storage water heater, our low energy consumption DC-Heater can reduce water heating costs up to 40%, thereby conserving energy and emitting low levels of carbon dioxide. The DC-Heater is designed for easy installation anywhere: it is compact and can be mounted on the wall in order to save space. The DC Powered Hot Water System can also be fitted into any existing storage heater household.
- Safe: No heating elements, thus no worry of electrocution.
- Saves cost: Low power consumption 3,000 watts compared to the traditional heaters that use more than 8,000 watts.
- Saves up to 60% of energy.
- Uses patented technology.
- No more hassle of laying the copper piping.
- Easy installation.
- 100% consistency hot water supply
- 50% / 50% boiling time
- Faster and energy saving
- Temperature control
- Temperature indicator
- No heating element
- Good insulation
|Rated current||2.75 Apms|
|Rated power||660 Watt|
|Rated max. temp.||60°C|
|Rated max pressure||10 bar|
|Rated pressure relief valve||7.5 bar|
|Thermal cut (overheat protection)||93°C|
|Rated pressure||0.65 MPa|
|IP code||IP 21|
|Tank nett weight||18.2 kg|
|Tank gross weight||21.1 kg|
|Product size (mm)||W-435|
|Carton size (mm)||W-470|
|Inner cylinder tank (stainless steel grade 304)||1.5mm|
|Tank insulation (Polyurethane rigid injection)||50mm|
|Heat source module||Ceramic P3|
|Inlet and outlet||BSP 1/2"|
|Installation (horizontal)||Wall mounted|