Return & Exchange Policy
Cancellation Before Shipment
Unless otherwise specified for particular products, we shall refund your payment if the order is still on pending status.
Should any order be cancelled by J Bathroom due to stock shortage or any other reasons that may result in J Bathroom's inability to fulfill the order, a full refund will be made to the customer.
ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER. WE WILL NOT REFUND YOUR PAYMENT EVEN IF YOU RETURN THE PRODUCTS TO US.
1. What is the J Bathroom Return and Exchange Policy?
Return the unassembled item in their original packaging within 7 calender days (start from the date you receive your item), together with your receipt for an exchange. Request after 7 days shall not be entertained and will be covered under product warranty. The returned products will be checked with the receipt together and products should be in the good condition. The packaging should also be in original condition in original shipping container as received. If the products has been used or damaged by the customer, there will not be any exchange.
J Bathroom will also not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit.
Once we have inspected, checked and confirmed the returned product(s) are under "Valid Reasons" for return, we will deliver the new replacement to customer. Any returned product(s) found to be under "Invalid Reasons" shall not be entertained and customer will have to bear the cost of the respective product(s). Product shortage or any other reasons that may result in J Bathroom's inability to exchange, a full refund will be made to customer via online bank-in transfer within 7 to 14 working days.
Any damage or loss to the product being returned while in transit is at customer's risk.
CERTAIN PRODUCT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO RETURNED, SUCH AS BATHTUB, WATER TANK AND PRE-ORDER ITEM.
2. What are the requirements for a valid return?
Reason for return has to be valid (check into the "Valid Reason For Return").
Other general requirements for valid return also includes the following terms and conditions:
- The product must not fall into the non-refundable and non-returnable product list. (Example: Product with warranty activated or seal broken, have shelf life, expiry time and other related characteristics).
- The product purchased is not marked as "Special Deal", "Special Offer", "Special Order" or "Pre-Order" item.
- The product must be in new condition and returned in its original packaging (including free gift); along with all accessories (including manuals, blank warranty card, certificate of authenticity). All packaging must be unused, unmarked and not defaced in any manner. No rebates have been filed and/or claimed.
- The product must not been used or installed. All tag attached to the product must not be removed.
- The buyer will be in full responsible for any charges incurred in returning the product back to us.
3. What are the valid reasons for return?
We will not process refunds for incorrect purchase or change of mind. Any personal feeling or subjective reason is not elighible for exchange or return/refund, based on the fact that the product is not perfectly suit you or the end result does not meet your expectation.
For any return request motivated by a damage issue, you will be instructed to send the clear pictures of the spotted defects to our customer service team, as to allow us to validate the fact that the product is indeed defective. Once we would have validated that the item is defective, we would replace the defective item at our cost, providing that our return procedure has been followed.
- The product delivered is not the item you ordered.
- The product dead on arrival. (Before signing the delivery confirmation document or DO; stand for Delivery Order, make sure you have inspected the shipment for damage. If the product shipped is damaged, you may refuse the shipment and ask the delivery/courier to return it).
- The product delivered is not functioning as described by the manufacturer.
- The product has manufacturing defects.
- Missing items/parts as indicated in the packaging or packing list.
- Customer change of mind.
- Customer do not know how to use the product.
- Product no longer needed.
- Incorrect product or specifications ordered. (Example: Customer selected wrong option, quantity or variation).
- Cross-retailer return.
- Any personal feeling or subjective reason based on the fact that the product did not meet customer's expectations.
- Product did not meet customer's expectations.
- Wardrobing & deliberate fraud.
- Switch fraud. (Example: Purchasing a working product, and returning a damaged or defective identical item that was already pre-owned).
- Product damages caused by human factors.
- Lack of information.
4. How do I request to return an item?
Please submit via the Return and Refund/Exchange Form below.
5. How to return your an item?
Here are the steps you will need to take to return the defected item to us:
- Bring your defected products with nicely packed, not damaged in the original packaging with all accompanying accessories (check into the "Valid Reason For Return") to the nearest post office/courier service company and fill in this address in the consignment note:
- PT 890, T-B 3 & 4, Jalan Long Yunus, Taman Koperatif, Tanjung Chat, 15400 Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia.
- 09-738 0411
For any enquiries or further assistance, you may:
Email to email@example.com
Operation hours: Sat - Thu, 9.30am - 6.30pm, excluding Public Holidays
Return and Refund/Exchange Form
Please apply for return and refund or exchange by filling in this form.
Note: This is only applicable for products purchased via J Bathroom website.