Frequently Asked Question
How Do I Place An Order?
- Select the quantity desired and click on "ADD TO CART" for the item(s) you wish to purchase.
- Click "Cart" icon on top of the right to review item.
- Click on "Redeem your coupon" and apply coupon/voucher code (if any).
- Key in your email address, check on the box "I agree with Terms & Conditions" to agree to the Terms & Conditions and click on "Checkout".
- Select how would you like to receive your order - "Ship to my address" or "I'll pick it up myself".
- Provide your delivery information and click on "Continue".
- Select your shipping method and click "Continue" to proceed.
- Choose a way to pay for your order - "Credit or Debit Card" or "Bank Transfer".
- Complete your order by clicking on "Pay".
How Do I Check The Status Of My Order?
You will receive an email notification from us when your order is being processed, and another email notification containing the delivery tracking information once your order is being dispatched. You also may contact us at Contact page with the subject "Order status".
How Long Are Items Kept In My Shopping Cart?
Items in your shopping cart are not reserved as long as payment has not been made.
What Is The Product's Transaction Currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
How Can I Make Payment?
We accept both Credit and Debit Cards for Visa and Mastercard, and Online Banking. All your credit card information is protected by means of industry-leading encryption standards.
Is It Safe To Use My Credit Card?
All credit card information (including CVV) are securely encrypted and stored with our gateway Stripe (in the case there is transaction cancellation refund). Every credit card transaction occurs within a secure environment. Credit card information will not be retained after your order is successfully completed.